About Bit Sentinel
Bit Sentinel is one of the most well-known companies from Romania that provides cyber security services.
Just picture this: we get to ethically hack our clients (as in we have their permission to do so), find their vulnerabilities and (obviously) fix them. Of course, some of us prefer to monitor alerts, security systems, apps, infrastructures – you name it – so they can prevent data breaches and security incidents. This is just the tip of the iceberg: whatever we do focuses on following through on our responsibility to secure and protect the integrity of companies’ communication networks and IT systems.
Cybersecurity is not a job for us, it’s a way of life.
And we need YOU to show that to the world!
Besides the effort we put into making Bit Sentinel a great cybersecurity service provider, we’re also part of many other infosec initiatives projects:
- long-time partners @ DefCamp – the largest cybersecurity conference in Central Eastern Europe
- co-organizers @ UNbreakable Romania – the most complex education program that teaches cybersecurity to high school and university students in the country and helps them make their first steps in this industry
- creators @ CyberEDU – cybersecurity e-learning & training platform for students, organizations & infosec professionals
We are committed to taking these projects to the next level, which means our Marketing & Communications team needs to expand as well, with a Marketing & Communications Trainee! This position is
- part time / project based
So, if you’re looking to gain some strong marketing & communications skills, you’ve come to the right place!
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Develop written, graphic and video content for our website, blog posts, emails, newsletters, presentations, flyers and other marketing materials
- Proofread and edit content for accuracy, clarity, and consistency
- Keep track of the content calendar
- We encourage you to bring your own content ideas to the table and rest assured: your personal input will be highly valued and support will be granted every step of the way
Social Media management:
- Create and schedule posts across our social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
- Monitor social media channels for mentions and engagement
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns
- Analyze campaign performance and let us know how and where we could do better
- Stay informed about industry trends and competitors – it will help you get to know the cybersecurity world and you could also find inspiration for your own work
- Keep an eye on industry events and see what could be a good fit for us
- A bachelor’s or master’s student, or even a fresh graduate who is passionate about or looking to gain experience in marketing & communications
- Confident about your written and verbal communication skills in both Romanian and English
- Doing a great job working with the Microsoft Office Suite and social media platforms
- Looking forward to develop your basic graphic design and video editing skills
- Comfortable working on your own, but you are also an excellent team player
- Driven by curiosity, eager to learn, self-motivated, disciplined
Good to know:
Some of the tools you’ll be using:
The perks of working @ Bit Sentinel:
- Besides the monthly salary, you can get rewards and incentives according to our performance-related bonus scheme, and lunch vouchers
- You get private health insurance
- Friendly or professional, our working environment does both
- And it gets better: we offer a flexible work environment (work from home, work from the office, flexible working hours, whatever works for you)
- At least 2 team buildings per year
- We value your professional development, so don’t be shy to ask for a specific training
How to contact us
We are really excited that you consider applying for your future career in cybersecurity at Bit Sentinel. Please fill out the form and we will get back to you asap. 🙂