Working with an experienced Managed Security Service Provider provides many benefits, including:
- Doing a thorough BIA (Business Impact Assessment) of your organization
- Reviewing and improving your IT organizational structure, IT policies, procedures, and standards
- Reviewing and improving your IT documentation to ensure compliance
- Auditing your internal, external, and related non-automated security controls
- Assessing your vulnerability and patch management processes
- Identifying, classifying, and mitigating your IT risks.